Adult Outpatient Substance Abuse Program
This program consists of a minimum of one to nine contacts per week for a period of one to six months. It is structured into educational components that introduce each client to the nature of substance use, the pros and cons of substance use, the management of feelings such as anger and fear, communication skills, how to cope with difficult situations, parenting classes and individual and family counseling. These classes are linked with discussion sessions the goal of which is to explore the relationship of the educational concepts to each individual’s personal process in an emotionally safe and exploratory fashion. Specific individual issues identified in the group process are referred to individual counseling sessions where personal advice and specific interventions are discussed and implemented when appropriate.
Specific Aspects of Our Program:
Staff conducts a comprehensive assessment that covers psychological and medical problems, learning disabilities, family functioning, and other aspects of each individual.
Goals for the Adult Substance Abuse Program:
• Relapse Prevention
• Drug Awareness
• Individual Counseling
• Group Counseling
• Group Support
• Decision Making Skills
• Coping Skills
• Goal Setting
The following is a list of the important values we exercise to provide a safe and trusting environment for everyone.
1. Everyone is respectful to each other. Threatening anyone is not allowed. Harming anyone physical or verbally is forbidden. Our treatment community needs to be a safe and accepting environment for people to express their feelings and opinions without fear of retaliation.
2. No one is allowed to come “high” in any fashion. Some people are trying very hard to stay away from alcohol and drugs, and we want to help them attain that goal.
3. Everyone respects the property of the agency by refraining from defacing or abusing it in any way.
4. Everyone is encouraged to avoid risky behaviors that put him/herself or someone else in danger. Any form of physically risky behavior, such as engaging in any behavior that could expose someone to a drug or alcohol environment, or exercising poor judgment can have unfortunate and often harmful results.
5. We want to help anyone that might be going through a difficult, confusing and painful time. All adults are expected to let us know if someone is upset or wants to hurt themselves or someone else.
The help you need is a phone call away: (760) 398-9000
Cost for service :
We accept : Medical, IEHP, P.P.O ‘s, Private Pay, Sliding scale for low income families
Everyday is a second chance!
For more information...
If you'd like information on our Adult Outpatient Services, please feel free to contact us at 760.398.9000 or you can fill out this form and someone will be in touch with you shortly.